[ANPPOM-L] blog de musicologia

Carlos Palombini palombini em terra.com.br
Qui Ago 24 20:18:20 BRT 2006

[da AMS-List]

Jonathan Bellman, Richard Wattenbarger, and I would like to announce the
launching of a musicology group blog, "Dial 'M' for Musicology," at
mmusicology.com.

Many of us on the AMS-List are interested in the relationship between
musicology and culture at large. We want musicology take a large part in
the conversations that shape our culture, and the point of starting a
musicology group blog is to enable and broadcast those conversations. We
hope that all AMS members -- and all interested music critics,
performers, students, and music-lovers -- will feel free to post their
own comments at our site, and to keep in touch with whatever is on their
minds.

all best,

Phil Ford
--