[ANPPOM-Lista] Fw: Find free scientific articles in PDF Format

Zoltan Paulinyi paulinyi em yahoo.com
Sex Mar 1 12:19:46 BRT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Brice Sagot <contact em freefullpdf.com>
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 8:30 AM
Subject: Find free scientific articles in PDF Format

Dear colleague,

as you know, we all are facing difficulties at any level to get the full scientific article's text of our interest. For this reason, I have developed a search engine in order to find free full scientific articles’ text in PDF Format. This search engine indexes more than 80 million free references (mostly to journal articles, theses, patents and posters).

You can try it at this address: http://www.freefullpdf.com

Please contact me if you have open access articles that are not indexed in this search engine (Open archives, universities or laboratories websites …).

Best regards,

 --

Brice Sagot

PhD Biotechnology