[ANPPOM-Lista] Acesso temporário a The Journal of Musicology, Volume 36, no. 4 (Fall 2019)

Martha Tupinambá de Ulhoa mulhoa em unirio.br
Qua Nov 13 22:38:33 -03 2019

The Journal of Musicology, Volume 36, no. 4 has just been published. The
full issue is available online for free for a limited time.
https://jm.ucpress.edu/content/36/4?current-issue=y

Judith A. Peraino, I’ll Be Your Mixtape: Lou Reed, Andy Warhol, and the
Queer Intimacies of Cassettes
Tom McEnaney, Forgotten Histories of the Audiobook: Tape, Text, Speech, and
Sound from Esteban Montejo and Miguel Barnet’s Biografía de un cimarrón to
Andy Warhol’s a: a novel
Gabrielle Cornish, Music and the Making of the Cosmonaut Everyman
Don Michael Randel, Leander, Isidore, and Gregory

----------
Martha Tupinambá de Ulhôa
PPGM - UNIRIO

+55 21 2287-3775 / celular/WhatsApp: +55 21 99993-3775

http://lattes.cnpq.br/5378800627543781
https://unirio.academia.edu/MarthaUlhoa/Papers
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Martha_Ulhoa/publications

--
(Pt-BR) Antes de imprimir, pense pense em seu compromisso com o Meio
Ambiente. Nós preservamos o Meio Ambiente! E você? A UNIRIO não envia

(EN)  Before printing,
think about your commitment to the environment. We preserve the
environment! And you? UNIRIO does not send emails requesting passwords,
banking information, personal information, registration or re-registration
systems.