[ANPPOM-Lista] Fwd: Magnetic Tape Alert Project survey - submission deadline approaching!

Beatriz Magalhães Castro bmagalhaescastro em gmail.com
Seg Set 16 19:10:11 -03 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Pace <mtap em iasa-web.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 6:50 PM
Subject: Magnetic Tape Alert Project survey - submission deadline
approaching!
To: <DIGITALMUSICOLOGY em jiscmail.ac.uk>

*The Magnetic Tape Alert Project is surveying the world’s magnetic tape
collections! *

IASA and UNESCO’s Information for All Programme are seeking the assistance
of individuals and organisations who are engaged in collecting, archiving
or studying sound and audio-visual content recorded on magnetic tapes
(music, video, endangered languages, folklore, rituals, dance, oral
history, etc). Please share with us information about your collections to
help us map out the state of the world’s archives.

So far we've received a good number of responses, but there are large
regions for which we are lacking information: Africa, the Middle East and
Asia. It's vital that our survey incorporates as many countries as
possible. No collection is too small.

The *30th September* deadline for submissions is fast approaching, so
please fill out our survey at *www.mtap.iasa-web.org*
<http://www.mtap.iasa-web.org/> and share it widely with friends and
colleagues. The results will feature in a report to be published next year.

Dr Andrew Pace

*mtap em iasa-web.org* <mtap em iasa-web.org>

*www.mtap.iasa-web.org <http://www.mtap.iasa-web.org/>*

--
Profa. Dra. Beatriz Magalhães Castro
Professor Associado III

Presidente, Associação Brasileira de Musicologia (ABMUS)
VIce-Presidente, IAML-Brasil
Coordinator, RISM / RILM-Brasil & RIdIM-DF

tel: (61)9817-6373
e-mail: bmagalhaescastro em gmail,.com
Para acessar o CV LATTES: http://lattes.cnpq.br/1300185668660798