[ANPPOM-Lista] Call For Works - SBCM 2021

Ivan Simurra ieysimurra em gmail.com
Quinta Abril 22 10:31:38 -03 2021

Dear all,

(apologies for cross-posting)

We are glad to announce the Call For Works for the 18th Brazilian Symposium
on Computer Music (SBCM), which will be held entirely online from October
25 to 27, 2021.

SBCM is a biannual event organized by the Computer Music Interest Group
(CECM) of the Brazilian Computing Society (SBC). Check our archive! This
archive contains links to all previous editions of the event, giving access
to the full digital content made available each year, including the
electronic proceedings: https://compmus.ime.usp.br/sbcm/.

In 2021, the 18th SBCM will be hosted by the Federal University of
Pernambuco (UFPE) and will be a fully online event at affordable prices to
welcome a broad music technology audience. We aim to achieve a more
extensive diversity of themes, aesthetic trends, markets, and communities.

The deadline for submission is June 6, 2021.

We welcome you to submit technical and music papers, as well as
performances, demos, courses, artworks, group reports, and other
contributions. The complete information, including dates, topics, and
formats, is accessible at:

https://compmus.org.br/2021.

Please distribute, help us mobilize the community, and make this first
online SBCM have great attendance.

Best,

SBCM Organizing Committee: Giordano Cabral, Filipe Calegario, Tiago
Tavares, Ivan Simurra, Flávio Schiavoni, Cristiano Figueiró, Claudio
Rogerio Gomes da Silva, Geber Ramalho

If you want to keep it on track, please, follow our discussion on our
mailing list: https://grupos.ufrgs.br/mailman/listinfo/CompMus-l/.