[ANPPOM-Lista] THE Asian University Rankings 2021

Carlos Palombini cpalombini em gmail.com
Segunda Junho 7 00:05:07 -03 2021

O Times Higher Education lançou o Asia University Rankings 2021:

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2021/regional-ranking
.

De acordo com o THE:

For many universities across the world, the Covid-19 pandemic has been a

--
Carlos Palombini, Ph.D. (Dunelm), 1993
Professor de Musicologia, EM-UFMG, 2002–