[Lees-l] Fwd: Join CSHE - UC Berkeley as a 2019 Visiting Scholar!

Ana Maria Alves Carneiro da Silva anamacs em unicamp.br
Sex Out 26 16:14:29 -03 2018

Para conhecimento de potenciais interessados

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: CSHE Departmental <cshe em berkeley.edu>
Date: sex, 26 de out de 2018 às 14:35
Subject: Join CSHE - UC Berkeley as a 2019 Visiting Scholar!
To: <cshe_announcements em lists.berkeley.edu>

*CSHE NEWS*
*Join the 2019 CSHE Visiting Scholar's Program*
*Our Program* The Center for Studies in Higher Education (CSHE)
<https://berkeley.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ff9b552d03f260d708e7cbc54&id=a5f0582294&e=b2a4a1ea05>
invites a small number of leaders and scholars who are pursuing research
projects in higher education to visit UC Berkeley in 2019. We welcome
applications from scholars interested in higher education issues from all
over the world. Please view our Scholars Listing
<https://berkeley.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ff9b552d03f260d708e7cbc54&id=49cd7f4134&e=b2a4a1ea05>
for profiles on our past visiting scholars.
  *Privileges and Responsibilities *

If accepted, you will enjoy full access to UC Berkeley’s libraries and
electronic resources and will receive a University e-mail account for the
duration of your stay.

You are encouraged to participate in the Center's scholarly life and
programs, which include a large number of talks, seminars, and conferences
throughout the academic year. The Center will pair you with a CSHE
Researcher as your sponsor.
*Application Instructions*

Our next application due date is *February 1, 2019*, for arrival from
August 2019 and onward. You may e-mail questions or complete applications
to the Visiting Scholars Program Manager, (cshe em berkeley.edu). Please visit
our website for detailed instructions
<https://berkeley.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ff9b552d03f260d708e7cbc54&id=f182efcb6b&e=b2a4a1ea05>
.
Center for Studies in Higher Education Website
<https://berkeley.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ff9b552d03f260d708e7cbc54&id=f2ce4c8655&e=b2a4a1ea05>
*Center for Studies in Higher Education*

University of California, Berkeley
771 Evans Hall #4650
Berkeley CA 94720-4650
(510) 642-7703
cshe em berkeley.edu

*To manage your subscription to CSHE publications, news and events
announcements contact cshe em berkeley.edu <cshe em berkeley.edu>*

You can update your preferences
<https://berkeley.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ff9b552d03f260d708e7cbc54&id=05d8985b9d&e=b2a4a1ea05>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://berkeley.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ff9b552d03f260d708e7cbc54&id=2ea87125e8&e=b2a4a1ea05>
.

This email was sent to cshe_announcements em lists.berkeley.edu
*why did I get this?*
<https://berkeley.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=ff9b552d03f260d708e7cbc54&id=4282520191&e=b2a4a1ea05&c=3811c7a157>
    unsubscribe from this list
<https://berkeley.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=ff9b552d03f260d708e7cbc54&id=4282520191&e=b2a4a1ea05&c=3811c7a157>
    update subscription preferences
<https://berkeley.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=ff9b552d03f260d708e7cbc54&id=4282520191&e=b2a4a1ea05>
University of California Berkeley · 771 Evans Hall · Berkeley, CA
94720-3881 · USA

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=ff9b552d03f260d708e7cbc54&afl=1>