[Lees-l] Fwd: XII International Russian Higher Education Conference (RHEC)

Ana Maria Carneiro anamacs em unicamp.br
Quinta Agosto 5 12:07:26 -03 2021

Divulgando

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Higher Education in Russia and Beyond <herb.hse em gmail.com>
Date: qui., 5 de ago. de 2021 às 02:04
Subject: XII International Russian Higher Education Conference (RHEC)
To: <anamaria.carneiro em gmail.com>

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/7f690b50c27b/herb-321teaching-and-learning-in-search-for-balance-14865079?e=b1b63e5142>
Dear colleagues,

Higher Education in Russia and Beyond (HERB) is pleased to invite you to
participate in the 12th International Russian Higher Education Conference
(RHEC) that will take place in Moscow at HSE University on October 14–16,
2021.
This year we will run RHEC as a hybrid conference. It will be held
simultaneously in face-to-face form (in Moscow) as well as in online form.
Our journal is the official information partner of the RHEC 2021, which is
organized by the Russian Educational Research Association and HSE
University.
The topic of RHEC 2021 is “Universities in Search of Quality: External
Assessments, Internal Goals, Research and Educational Outcomes”. The
Conference will center its discussions on the following key areas:

   - New Quality of Higher Education - New Challenges for Academic
   Profession
   - New Methods for Assessment and Management of Education Quality
   - Improving the Quality of Education: Transforming the Educational
   Process and Evaluating the Results
   - Quality of Education, Human Capital and Labor Market

The submission for proposals on these areas and other on other topics
closely connected to the Conference theme will continue until September 5,
2021.
You can find more information about RHEC 2021 in the Call for Proposals and
on the Conference website.
We will be glad if our authors and readers take part in communication at
RHEC 2021. It is especially pleasant that we will be able to meet at the
HERB round table “Quality of teaching: challenges, evaluation and best
practices”.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the RHEC 2021, please,
contact organizations at rhec em hse.ru.

Best regards,
International Russian Higher Education Conference Program Committee

This email was sent to anamaria.carneiro em gmail.com
*why did I get this?*
<https://gmail.us20.list-manage.com/about?u=57e64300b98ddeed186ee1dac&id=cc68151690&e=b1b63e5142&c=12efb7075d>
    unsubscribe from this list
<https://gmail.us20.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=57e64300b98ddeed186ee1dac&id=cc68151690&e=b1b63e5142&c=12efb7075d>
    update subscription preferences
<https://gmail.us20.list-manage.com/profile?u=57e64300b98ddeed186ee1dac&id=cc68151690&e=b1b63e5142&c=12efb7075d>
Higher Education in Russia and Beyond · 20 Myasnitskaya street · Moscow
101000 · Russia

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=57e64300b98ddeed186ee1dac&afl=1>

--
Ana Maria Carneiro

Researcher at the Center for  Public Policy Studies (NEPP)
University of Campinas (Unicamp)
anamaria em nepp.unicamp.br
+55 19 3521 8063 / 3521 2491