[Lees-l] TEFCE expert panels - Steering Higher Education for Community Engagement

Ana Maria Carneiro anamacs em unicamp.br
Terça Outubro 19 15:18:14 -03 2021

Olá pessoal,
Divulgando.
Abs,

------------------------------
*De:* Thomas Farnell <tfarnell em iro.hr>
*Enviado:* terça-feira, 19 de outubro de 2021 09:25
*Assunto:* TEFCE expert panels

Dear TEFCE partners, associates and supporters,

We would like to invite you to attend two expert panels that will take
place on Wednesday 27 and Thursday 28 October 2021, to mark the end of the
TEFCE project, and to pave the way for the next steps of our follow-up
project *Steering Higher Education for Community Engagement* (SHEFCE).

The panel discussions (lasting 40 minutes) will take place under the joint
title *The future of community engagement in European higher education*.
The first panel will provide perspectives of stakeholders in Europe that
have been developing new networks, initiatives and frameworks (Council of
Europe; Campus Engage) to further advance this agenda; while the second
panel will provide perspectives of policymakers (European Commission) and
European-level university associations (EUA and EURASHE).

We would be delighted if you could join us for both panels and to also
contribute to the discussion with your questions and comments.

Please register for the panels here https://bit.ly/TEFCE.

We look forward to seeing you!

Best regards,

Thomas

*Thomas Farnell*

Stručnjak za politike visokog obrazovanja/

Higher Education Policy Expert

*Institut za razvoj obrazovanja / Institute for the Development of
Education*
Prilaz Gjure Deželića 30, HR - 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
t: +385 1 4555 151 / +385 1 4817 195
f: +385 1 4555 150
tfarnell em iro.hr / www.iro.hr

*Publication: The Impact of COVID-19 on Higher Education: A Review of the
Emerging Evidence (2021)
<https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/876ce591-87a0-11eb-ac4c-01aa75ed71a1/language-en>*

Publication: Community Engagement in Higher Education: Trends, Practices
and Policies (2020)
<https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/e22067d5-c253-11ea-b3a4-01aa75ed71a1/language-en/format-PDF/source-search>

--
Ana Maria Carneiro

Researcher at the Center for  Public Policy Studies (NEPP)
University of Campinas (Unicamp)
anamaria em nepp.unicamp.br
+55 19 3521 8063 / 3521 2491