[SECURITY-L] NIST Computer Security DRAFT - Security Guide for Interconnecting Information Technology Systems

Daniela Regina Barbetti daniela em ccuec.unicamp.br
Sex Jan 4 16:21:00 -02 2002

----- Forwarded message from Rafael Rodrigues Obelheiro <obelix em lcmi.ufsc.br> -----

From: Rafael Rodrigues Obelheiro <obelix em lcmi.ufsc.br>
Subject: [S] NIST Computer Security DRAFT - Security Guide for Interconnecting Information Technology Systems
To: seguranca em pangeia.com.br
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:12:23 -0200

----- Forwarded message from Patrick O'Reilly <patrick.oreilly em nist.gov> -----

From: "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick.oreilly em nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:35:52 -0500 (EST)

December 14, 2001 -- The draft Security Guide for Interconnecting
Information Technology Systems is available for public comment (see below
for URLs). The document provides guidance for planning, establishing,
maintaining, and terminating interconnections between information systems
that are owned and operated by different organizations. We seek your
comments and suggestions. We especially seek your comments on the steps for
planning and establishing an interconnection, based on readers'
experiences. Furthermore, we are interested in receiving comments on the
memorandum of understanding/agreement development guide contained in the
document. Please address your comments to Timothy Grance (grance em nist.gov)
and Joan Hash (joan.hash em nist.gov) by January 18, 2002.

URLs:
DRAFTS page:  http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts.html  (2nd bulleted
item from top)
Draft document