[ANPPOM-L] CFP: Mozart British Library 2006 Conference

Carlos Palombini palombini em terra.com.br
Sáb Ago 6 21:19:22 BRT 2005

MOZART 2006 - CFP

The British Library is pleased to announce a two-day conference, 29-30
January 2006, to celebrate the 250th anniversary of the birth of
Wolfgang  Amadeus Mozart.  The target audience for the conference is the
musically  educated general public and while there is as yet no set
theme, something along  the lines of 'Mozart as a cultural phenomenon'
is likely to be the focus of the  event.

We welcome proposals for  individual papers of 30  minutes, themed
sesssions consisting of 3 or 4 papers, or round-table discussions of
one-and-a-half hours.  Proposals - not more than one page, please  - can
be sent to me at <_cliff.eisen em kcl.ac.uk_ (mailto:cliff.eisen em kcl.ac.uk)
 >; the deadline  for submission is 30 September.  Decisions will be
made  immediately thereafter and the results announced by 15 October.

We would appreciate your bringing this announcement to the attention of
  colleagues who may not otherwise see it, especially those in other
disciplines  who may nevertheless be interested or have potentially
valuable  contributions
to offer.

Best for now
Cliff Eisen