[ANPPOM-L] CFP: Music and Christian Scholarship (revised)

Carlos Palombini palombini em terra.com.br
Qua Ago 31 13:25:22 BRT 2005

Please note that the location of this conference has been changed since
this call for papers was originally issued.

FORUM ON MUSIC & CHRISTIAN SCHOLARSHIP
2006 ANNUAL MEETING

CALL FOR PAPERS
Forum on Music and Christian Scholarship
Annual Meeting
Feburary 24-25, 2006
Calvin College
Grand Rapids, Michigan

The Forum on Music and Christian Scholarship seeks proposals for their
upcoming annual meeting, which will take place at Calvin College in
Grand Rapids, Michigan from February 24th to 25th, 2006.

Papers on any topic pertaining to music and Christian scholarship are
welcome.  Likewise, we invite submissions representing a variety of
approaches and perspectives: history, theory and analysis, philosophy
and theology, ethnomusicology, critical theory, and the like.  Papers
will be 25 minutes long.  We would also like to encourage proposals for
a panel entitled "Music, Theology, and Ineffability."

Please send an abstract of approximately 300 words which includes your
name, affiliation, and contact information to the Chair of the Program
Committee:

Richard Wattenbarger
Department of Fine Arts
La Salle University