[ANPPOM-L] The 16th congress of Anppom, today in Brasilia

Jos=?ISO-8859-1?B?6SA=?=Luiz Martinez rudrasena em uol.com.br
Seg Ago 28 09:06:07 BRT 2006

Dear friends at Musikeion,

I'm just about to leave from the hotel to the University of Brasilia, where
the 15th Brazilian congress of the ANPPOM (National Association of Research
and Graduate Courses in Music) begins. This is a major musicology congress
in Brazil. Our invited guest is Prof. Nicholas Cook.

This afternoon there will be sessions of the research groups, we call then
GTs (work groups). They're four:

GT 1 Analytical Methods of Musical Signification
Métodos de Análise da Significação Musical
 Coordenador: José Luiz Martinez, Aldo Barbieri, Alexandre Rocha da Silva,
Denise Garcia, Denise de Miranda Borborema

GT 2 Organizational Aspects of Musicology in Brazil
Aspectos organizacionais da Ação Musicológica no Brasil
 Coordenadores: André Guerra Cotta, Mary Angela Biason, e Pablo Sotuyo
Blanco

GT 3 Brazilian Portuguese as Sang
O Português Brasileiro Cantado
 Coordenador: Flávio Carvalho
 Universidade Federal de Uberlândia

GT 4 Music and Media
 Música e Mídia
 Coordenador: Heloisa Valente
 Universidade Estadual de São Paulo
 Programa de Mestrado em Música

As you see, I'll chair the musical signification group. Our aim is to
evaluate the effectiveness of the several traditions of musical semiotics.
What are the fundamental questions in our field, etc.

Whenever I got a couple of minutes, I'll drop a few lines here, so people at
Musikeion will know what we're doing here, right at the center of Brazil.

You can check the programm at:

http://www.anppom2006.unb.br/index.htm

Regards,
Martinez

--
Prof. Dr. José Luiz Martinez
Departamento de Linguagens do Corpo

Rede Interdisciplinar de Semiótica da Música
http://www.pucsp.br/pos/cos/rism

Musikeion - fórum sobre signficação musical
http://listas.pucsp.br/mailman/listinfo/musikeion
http://listas.pucsp.br/pipermail/musikeion/