[ANPPOM-L] o livro do Norton

Carlos Palombini palombini em terra.com.br
Seg Jan 16 22:30:36 BRST 2006

Olá, acho que Norton Dudeque não vai importar-se se eu repassar esta
mensagem dele.

++++

Dear Colleagues and friends,

I would like to announce the release of my recent book Music Theory and
Analysis in the Writings of Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951) published by
Ashgate-UK. Contents include:

Preface by Jonathan Dunsby
  Introduction
1 Some Aspects of Schoenberg¹s Inheritance of Nineteenth-Century
  Music Theory
2  Speculative and Polemical Contents in Schoenberg¹s Tonal Theory
3  A Contribution towards a Systematic Presentation of Tonal Harmony
4  A Contribution towards a Systematic Presentation of the Technique of
Thematic Development
5  Analyses
6  Concluding Remarks
Glossary of Terms

The book will be available for purchase from January, 6th 2006 from
online bookstores (Amazon.com), through the publishers website
(www.ashgate.com), and from the best bookstores around the corner.

With best wishes,
Norton Dudeque

--