[ANPPOM-L] TRANS: Transcultural Music Review

Carlos Palombini palombini em terra.com.br
Qui Mar 23 01:05:39 BRT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

With this message, we would like to inform you about the new epoch of
TRANS: Transcultural Music Review. TRANS is an anonimously-refeered
on-line journal. It was founded ten years ago by Ramon Pelinski , and
now is managed by SIbE, Society for Ethnomusicology.

During these decade, TRANS has published contributions by renowned
scholars such as  Bruno Nettl, Peter Manuel, Jean-Jacques Nattiez,
Bernard Lortat-Jakob, Max Peter Baumann, Susan McClary, Robert Walser,
Peter Wicke, Pablo Villa, Jocelyne Guilbault, Giancarlo Siciliano,
Christopher Small, Francesco Giannattasio, Ruth Finnegan, Victoria Eli,
José Jorge de Carvalho, Néstor García Canclini, Josep Martí, among others.

We would like to invite you to visit the journal's site at
www.sibetrans.com/trans/ where you can also check the editorial norms.
We also look forward to receiving your proposal for articles, reviews
and any kind of collaboration.

Best wishes.

TRANS. Editorial Board.

Rubén López Cano