[ANPPOM-L] Routledge music journals (temporary free access)

carlos palombini palombini em terra.com.br
Qua Abr 4 10:24:03 BRT 2007

A New Music Resource for Academics
www.informaworld.com/arts <http://www.informaworld.com/arts>

Music @ informaworld

Our new resource for Routledge music journals has improved services for
academics.  Find details of special offers, special issues, forthcoming
conferences, calls for papers, affiliated societies, and improved author
resources.

Free Access to Music Journals

Click on the links below for free access to recent articles from a
selection of our journals.

Jazz Perspectives
New in 2007 - Full Online Access to the Content of Volume 1, Issue 1
Edited by John Howland and Lewis Porter
http://www.informaworld.com/rjaz

Ethnomusicology Forum*
Musical Structure, Performance and Meaning: The Case of a Stick-Dance
from Nepal

Richard Widdess
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~content=g758250726
<http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title%7Econtent=g758250726>

Journal of New Music Research*
A Paradigmatic Approach to Extract the Melodic Structure of a Musical Piece

Kamil Adiloglu; Thomas Noll; Klaus Obermayer
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~content=g767866408
<http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title%7Econtent=g767866408>

*Available until 31 May 2007

Free Alerting Services

To receive the free content alerts for our music journals register here:
http://www.informaworld.com/alerting

To receive our free quarterly electronic newsletter, Music eUpdate,
register here: http://www.informaworld.com/eupdates

Find Out More

To find out more about a specific journal click here:
http://www.informaworld.com/arts

Contemporary Music Review
Ethnomusicology Forum
Jazz Perspectives