[ANPPOM-L] Australian & New Zealand Postgraduate Music Research Register (theses)

carlos palombini palombini em terra.com.br
Ter Dez 4 22:04:00 BRST 2007

The Musicological Society of Australia is delighted to announce the launch of the Australian & New Zealand Postgraduate Music Research Register.  The register is accessible via a link at http://msa.org.au/thesisregister.html

The register is a database which contains the details of more than 2000 music-related theses completed since 1917 or in progress at universities in Australia and New Zealand.  The database can be browsed in its totality, within its 39 subject classifications, or in any combination of classifications. A keyword search is also available.  The register has been compiled from library catalogues and in conjunction with some authors, particularly those whose projects are in progress.  It includes some abstracts, and provides links to digital copies of many of the more recent theses.

A limited number of dissertations on Australian and New Zealand topics completed at overseas universities are also included, and we would very much like to improve the comprehensivity of this category.

***If you are working on, or have completed a postgraduate dissertation on an Australian or New Zealand topic we would very much appreciate your submitting your project to us for inclusion.  The information required is listed on the "Include Your Thesis" page of the register website.***

best wishes to you all
Stephanie Rocke
Thesis Register Manager,

--
carlos palombini (dr p)
professor adjunto de musicologia

"What you are shouts so loud in my ears I cannot hear what you say" (Ralph Waldo Emerson)