[ANPPOM-L] folclore

Jorge Antunes antunes em unb.br
Sex Fev 9 16:13:01 BRST 2007

*From the editor of Journal of Folklore Research Reviews:

Dear Subscribers,
Please forward the following to all potentially interested parties.
Thanks!

You've heard about JFR Reviews, the free-of-charge review operation coming out of Indiana University's Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology, the one that plops timely reviews of current scholarship into your electronic mailbox; perhaps you've had one or a few of our reviews forwarded to you by a thoughtful colleague.

And now you are wondering: how do I subscribe so that I can receive this service directly?

Here's your answer: simply visit

and sign up with your name and e-mail address. It's that easy. (You can manage your subscription at any time from this same address.)

Act now to avoid missing the next batch of reviews!

John McDowell