[ANPPOM-L] Call for Submissions: Ad Parnassum Journal

carlos palombini palombini em terra.com.br
Ter Jul 3 20:11:08 BRT 2007

Call for Submissions:

Ad Parnassum Journal invites the submission of articles on instrumental music of the 18th and 19th centuries.
The Journal includes contributions in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German.

Articles submitted before November 2007 will be considered for publication in our issue 11 (April 2008) and 12 (October 2008).
There is no word limit, but normally a standard article as this would be 6.000=9610.000 words.
You can insert musical examples and illustrations in B/W.

Articles may be submitted electronically to:
- Roberto Illiano - rilliano at adparnassum.org  or
rilliano at muzioclementi.com
- Luca Sala (slavonic languages) - lsala at adparnassum.org
- Massimiliano Sala - msala at adparnassum.org

For more information, please refer to our website,
www.adparnassum.org or www.luigiboccherini.org

Yours Sincerely
Roberto Illiano

------

I'm glad to announce that the issue 8 of Ad Parnassum Journal is now
available.

Ad Parnassum
Vol. 4 No. 8 (October 2006)

ARTICLES

WALTER SCHENKMAN
Rethinking Diabelli's Waltz in Relation to Beethoven's Variations

STEPHAN D. LINDEMAN
An Insular World of Romantic Isolation: Harmonic Digressions in the
Early Nineteenth-Century Piano Concerto

PETER HOLMAN
Early Music in Victorian England: The Case of the 1845 Concert

KEITH CHAPIN
Classicist Terms of Sublimity: Christian Friedrich Michaelis, Fugue,
and Fantasy

--
cvp

Reviews, etc.