[ANPPOM-L] CFP: Music Research Forum (journal)

carlos palombini palombini em terra.com.br
Qui Out 11 18:39:28 BRT 2007

Music Research Forum is currently accepting submissions from outstanding
graduate students and young professionals. The postmark deadline for
submissions for Volume 23 (Summer 2008) is 14 January 2008.

Music Research Forum is a peer-reviewed journal published annually by
the Graduate Student Association of the University of Cincinnati
College-Conservatory of Music. Articles will be considered in any area
of music scholarship, including musicology, theory, performance
practice, ethnomusicology, music and culture, and criticism. Faculty are
encouraged to pass this information along to their students and recent
graduates.

Authors must submit three hard copies of each article to:
Nicole Morton, Editor
Music Research Forum
College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati
P.O. Box 210003
Cincinnati OH 45221-0003

A cover sheet listing the author's name, address, telephone number,
email address, and academic affiliation (if applicable) must precede
articles. Articles should be between twelve and thirty pages,
word-processed on 8.5x11-inch paper. All materials, including example
captions, should be double-spaced and conform to the footnote guidelines
found in The Chicago Manual of Style.

For additional information: Visit us online at
http://www.ccm.uc.edu/comp_theory_hist/mrf

--
carlos palombini (dr p)
professor adjunto de musicologia

"... et la variété des choses est en réalité ce qui me construit." (Francis Ponge, "My Creative Method", 27 de dezembro de 1947)