[ANPPOM-L] Scholarships in Edinburgh

Sonia Ray soniaraybrasil em gmail.com
Ter Fev 9 12:27:51 BRST 2010

Caros colegas,
Encaminho oferta de bolsa para mestrado na área de Educação Musical na
Escócia encaminhada pela professora Overy (que foi convidada do V SIMCAM
2009). Ela pede que os interessados entrem em contato diretamente com ela no
e-mail abaixo.
Abs,
Sonia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: K Overy <K.Overy em ed.ac.uk>
Date: 2010/2/2
Subject: Scholarships in Edinburgh
To: Sonia Ray <soniaraybrasil em gmail.com>

Dear Sonia,

Greetings from Edinburgh, I hope you are very well!  I just received some
information about some scholarships at the University of Edinburgh, aimed
specifically at students from Brazil, Chile and Argentina, so I thought I'd
let you know about them:

http://www.scholarships.ed.ac.uk/postgraduate/internat/santander.htm

Perhaps you know students who might be interested in our MSc in Music in the
Community?

http://www.music.ed.ac.uk/Postgraduate/musiccommunity.htm

Please feel free to advertise these scholarships on any appropriate email
lists - it would be wonderful to have more international students on our
course - we've never had anyone from South America before.

Very best wishes,
Katie

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

SONIA RAY
Contrabaixo - PPG Música - Universidade Federal de Goiás
Presidente da ANPPOM (www.anppom.com.br)
Tel: 62-9249.0911