[ANPPOM-L] congressos de semiótica musical

Heloisa e Wagner Valente whvalent em terra.com.br
Ter Jan 5 11:30:44 BRST 2010

-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-mussig-lista em helsinki.fi [mailto:owner-mussig-lista em helsinki.fi]
Em nome de Paul Forsell
Enviada em: terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2010 08:02
Para: mussig-lista em helsinki.fi
Cc: Eero Tarasti
Assunto: To: Members of the Musical Signification project

Dear Colleagues and Members,

I am currently writing our next circular letter and shall send it to you
during the holidays. In the meantime, I wish you all a very Happy
beginning of the year 2010 and success in your work during the
forthcoming year! However, let me as early as now indicate two important
events:

The next congress of ICMS, i.e. ICMS11, will be organized by the Cracow
Music Academy in Poland, upon the initiative of professor Mieczyslav
Tomaszewski and his staff on 26 September - 1 October, 2010. Its theme
will be "Music: Function and Value". We shall a.o. meet outstanding
Polish cultural personalities from Krzysztof Penederecki to Andrzej
Wajda  and make an excursion to Zakopane mountains to visit the
Szymanowski house. You will soon get more information but you may
already take a look at the congress homepage:

www.icms11.krakow.pl

You may also contact:  malgorzata.pawlowska em amuz.krakow.pl

***

Moreover, we shall arrange here in Helsinki our traditional

INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL AND POSTDOCTORAL SEMINAR ON MUSICAL SEMIOTICS
on 8-11 March, 2010, at the Department of Musicology, University of
Helsinki.

My co-directors will be professors Charles Rosen (New York), Márta
Grabócz (Strasbourg), Juan Miguel Gonzalez Martinez (Murcia) and Edward
Venn (Lancaster, U.K.). There will be a Chopin recital by Charles Rosen
on Monday, 8 March, at 6. p.m. to celebrate the Chopin bicentenary. We
will reserve at least one hour for each communication. Please send us
your proposals, i.e. the title and the abstract of half a page, by the
beginning of February. There is no participation fee, but you have to
provide your travel costs. We can help in finding cheap housing. We try
to publish the papers.

Receive all my warmest wishes and Season's Greetings,

Eero Tarasti
eero.tarasti em helsinki.fi

E-mail verificado pelo Terra Anti-Spam.
Para classificar esta mensagem como spam ou não spam, visite
http://ecp.terra.com.br/cgi-bin/reportspam.cgi?+_d=SCY4Mjg5NDkyI3Blcm0hdGVyc
mEmMSwxMjYyNjg4NTU5LjU2OTgwNy4xODkwNy5jb2xldmlsZS50cG4udGVycmEuY29tLDM5NDI=T
erraMail
Verifique periodicamente a pasta Spam para garantir que apenas mensagens
indesejadas sejam classificadas como Spam.

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo E-mail Protegido Terra.
Atualizado em 04/01/2010