[ANPPOM-L] o lugar da performance na musicologia

Carlos Palombini cpalombini em gmail.com
Ter Set 28 09:12:06 BRT 2010

Como parte de um projeto sobre o lugar e a ideologia da performance na
cultura musical erudita, Mary Hunter pede a musicólogos que respodam a um
questionário online. Encaminho a solicitação.

As one step in this project I am hoping to get a broad picture of the place
of performance in the lives of musicologists, and to that end I have
designed a survey This survey is completely anonymous, and will take no more
than 15 minutes maximum. I would be enormously grateful if you would take it
and also direct other musicologists not on AMS-L to this link.

The link to the survey is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AMS-L

If simply clicking on this doesn't work , try pasting it into the address
 bar on your browser. Please contact me at mhunter em bowdoin.edu if there are
technical problems.

carlos palombini
cpalombini em gmail.com