[ANPPOM-Lista] Fwd: IASPM 2013 - deadline extension (ampliación del plazo)

mulhoa em unirio.br mulhoa em unirio.br
Qui Mar 29 10:59:58 BRT 2012

Caros, uma extensão do prazo para submeter propostas para a IASPM 2013. São aceitos trabalhos em inglês e espanhol (vai ser em Gijón, no norte da Espanha). A diretoria está inaugurando pelo menos a bilinguidade (sic?) nos casos de países onde a língua nativa não é o inglês - a língua oficial da associação.

Para submeter é necessário ser membro da IASPM. A seção latino-americana (línguas oficiais português e espanhol):
http://www.iaspmal.net/
Para se associar: mmmliska em gmail.com
tb: iaspmal em gmail.com

Membros da IASPM (qualquer filial) podem submeter artigos para o IASPM em Journal
www.iaspmjournal.net

Ab. Mt.

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
De: "Martha Ulhôa" <mulhoa1 em gmail.com>
Para: mulhoa em unirio.br
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 29 de Março de 2012 10:42:08
Assunto: Fwd: IASPM 2013 - deadline extension (ampliación del plazo)

Dear all,

The IASPM Executive decided to extend the submission deadline (ampliación del plazo) for the Gijón Conference till May 2nd . Be aware that this is the last date for submissions, since we are inaugurating a process of review by an Academic Commitee who needs time to read and compose a viable conference programme.

We updated the OCS system to include submission indexing for things like Academic Discipline and Sub-Disciplines; Keywords (now they have a specific place, and will not interfere with the 200 words abstract count); Coverage; and Method/Approach. That way we adhere to the Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting, which is the emerging standard for providing well-indexed access to electronic research resources on a global scale. For those who have submitted already, please, log in and complete the indexing part in the metadata to your text.

To submit your abstract, please REGISTER as “author” on the conference website, and follow the instructions. [Para presentar su propuesta, por favor, REGÍSTRESE como “autor” (“author”) en la página web del congreso].

http://www.iaspm.net/proceedings/index.php/iaspm2013/IASPM17th/user/account

We look forward to receiving your proposals.

Kind regards,

Martha Tupinambá de Ulhôa
Instituto Villa Lobos - PPGM - UNIRIO
IASPM - Executive Chair (2011-2013)

+55 21 2287-3775 / cel: +55 21 9993-3775

http://lattes.cnpq.br/5378800627543781