[ANPPOM-Lista] 11th Annual Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities

Carlos Palombini cpalombini em gmail.com
Qui Mar 29 13:46:44 BRT 2012

*Submission/Proposal Deadline: August 17th, 2012*

*(Submit well in advance of the above date to take advantage of our*

*Early Bird Registration Rate. For rate details, click
here<http://www.hichumanities.org/reg_artshumanities.php>
)*

The 11th Annual Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities will
be held from January 11th (Friday) to January 14th (Monday), 2013 at
the *Hilton
Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach
Resort*<http://www.hiltonhawaiianvillage.com/>in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Honolulu is located on the island of Oahu. Oahu is
often nicknamed *"the gathering place"*. The 2013 Hawaii International
Conference on Arts and Humanities will once again be *the gathering
place*for academicians and professionals from arts and humanities
related fields
from all over the world.

The main goal of the 2013 Hawaii International Conference on Arts and
Humanities is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals
from various arts and humanities related fields from all over the world to
come together and learn from each other. An additional goal of the
conference is to provide a place for academicians and professionals with
cross-disciplinary interests related to arts and humanities to meet and
interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines.

We will have very limited space available this year for performing artists
(live dance, theater, and music, etc) as we've had in previous years.
Please email us directly at humanities em hichumanities.org if you are
interested in presenting a live performance.

The 2012 conference was a great success!  It was attended by more than 550
participants representing more than 30 countries!
http://www.hichumanities.org/

--
carlos palombini
www.researcherid.com/rid/F-7345-2011