[ANPPOM-Lista] : The Berlin Phil in your classroom!

Magali Kleber magali.kleber em gmail.com
Sex Set 7 12:18:09 BRT 2012

Car em s coleg em s,

envio o link abaixo.
Fiz o cadastro e não é spam.

Acho que vale a pena para nossas aulas e para nossos alunos.
Abraços,
Magali

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarah Kopitzki <sk em berliner-philharmoniker.de>
Date: 2012/9/7
Subject: REE: The Berlin Phil in your classroom!
To: sk em berliner-philharmoniker.de

Dear Sir or Madam,

Maybe this is of interest to you and your network:

You want to inspire your students' interest in classical music and provide
them with access to classical concerts? Are you looking for first-class
recordings of masterpieces of musical history? Would you like to add a
visual element to your music teaching?

Thanks to the support of Deutsche Bank, our free support programme EXPLORE
CLASSICAL MUSIC! allows up to 500 schools and universities to discover the
world of classical music every year. With EXPLORE CLASSICAL MUSIC! your
school or college will have access to the extensive concert archive of the
Digital Concert Hall with state-of-the-art audio-visual technology.

Apply now for a free one-year license and experience the Berliner
Philharmoniker in your classroom!

For more information, click here:
http://www.berliner-philharmoniker.de/en/explore

Please forward this information to interested colleagues at home and abroad
- we look forward to receiving your application!

Kind regards,
Sarah Kopitzki
____________________________________
Berlin Phil Media GmbH

Leipziger Platz 1
10117 Berlin
T: +49 (0)30 206 246 931
F: +49 (0)30 206 246 920
sk em berliner-philharmoniker.de
www.berliner-philharmoniker.de

Geschäftsführer: Olaf Maninger, Robert Zimmermann
Handelsregister Berlin-Charlottenburg
HRB 11369 B
Ust-IdNr. DE8260440601

--
Drª Magali Kleber

Diretora da Casa de Cultura
Universidade Estadual de Londrina
http://www.uel.br
 Presidente da Associação Brasileira de Educação Musical - ABEM
http://www.abemeducacaomusical.org.br/
Gestão 2011-2013
Fone 55 43 3323 8562