[ANPPOM-Lista] Research visitorships Balzan Programme

Zoltan Paulinyi paulinyi em yahoo.com
Qua Maio 15 22:47:11 BRT 2013

> Dear Colleague,
>
> New research grant applications in musicology
>
> The International Balzan Foundation (Milan/Zurich) has awarded me the Balzan Prize in Musicology 2012 and is sponsoring my musicological research programme Towards a global history of music.
>
> The Steering Committee of the research programme now advertises research visitorships (4-12 weeks) for research on intercontinental relationships in music and global music history, c. 300 - c. 2000. Please see the attached announcement. The deadline for applications is 25 June 2013. Further information about the programme and application details may be found at the web address given in the announcement:
>
> Balzan Programme Musicology 2012
>
> OR
>
> http://www.balzan.org/news-en/reinhard-strohm-s-research-project-call-for-applications_6887.html
>
> We would be most grateful if you could make this announcement known to interested mid-career researchers and, if possible, place it on the website of your institution.
>
> With thanks and best wishes,
>

> Reinhard Strohm
> Prof. em., Faculty of Music
> University of Oxford
> The Steering Committee of the Balzan Programme in Musicology 2012
[Attachment is copied below]

Towards a global history of music

A Balzan Prize Research Programme in Musicology

(Balzan Prize 2012 in Musicology)

The Steering Committee announces

International research visitorships

(duration 4 - 12 weeks, awards from EUR 5.000,00 for research visits, plus expenses).

For mid-career music researchers studying

Intercontinental relationships in music and global music history, c. 300 -c. 2000.

The Music Departments of

Humboldt University, Berlin

The Hebrew University, Jerusalem

King’s College, University of London

University of Oxford

University of Vienna

University of Zurich

Reinhard Strohm, Programme Director

Deadline for applications: 25 June 2013.

See URL for details and application forms: