[ANPPOM-Lista] Fwd: SUBMIT YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLE FOR PUBLICATION

Alvaro Henrique alvaroguitar em gmail.com
Qua Abr 16 16:40:43 BRT 2014

Encaminhando para os colegas que possam se interessar.

Alvaro Henrique
CD Suite Candanga: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfjY3d5Gi44
----
www.alvarohenrique.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PJ PUBLICATION <submit115 em wildblue.net>
Date: 2014-04-16 15:52 GMT-03:00
Subject: SUBMIT YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLE FOR PUBLICATION
To: submit115 em wildblue.net

Dear Colleague,

PJ Publication is an open-access publisher of peer-reviewed journals,
covering a wide range of academic disciplines.

We welcome submission of original articles in scientific research,
humanities, social sciences and behavioral sciences. Submitted paper are
peer reviewed and author(s) informed of the decision on their manuscript(s)
within a reasonable time.

Submit your article directly to: editor.pjp em wildblue.net

Regards,

Publisher
PJ Publication

Note: To opt-out from our email list, simply send a blank message with STOP
as subject.