[ANPPOM-Lista] Fwd: Vocalmetrics1.1 and MeloSpyGUI: two free research tools available now

Martha Ulhôa mulhoa1 em gmail.com
Qua Out 22 11:57:59 BRST 2014

From: Martin Pfleiderer <martin.pfleiderer em hfm-weimar.de>
Date: 2014-10-22 4:30 GMT-02:00
Subject: Vocalmetrics1.1 and MeloSpyGUI: two free research tools available
now
To: IASPMLIST em liverpool.ac.uk

Hi all,

please take note that there are two new software tools for music research
available now for free download:

Vocalmetrics 1.1 is an application drafted for research on music reception
as well as for music visualisation in seminar or classroom.
See http://www.hfm-weimar.de/popvoices/vocalmetrics/vm1_1_en.htm

MeloSpyGUI and MeloSpySuite have been developed in order to explore
numerous features of monophonic melodies (midi file format).
Download includes the Essen Folk Song Database (7821 folk songs) and the
WeimarJazzDatabase (204 solo transcriptions of various jazz musicians).
See http://jazzomat.hfm-weimar.de/download/download.html and
http://jazzomat.hfm-weimar.de/documentation.html for documentation.

I hope, the tools will be helpful for some of you - please let me know if
they are! Moreover, any feedback and comment is welcome.

Best wishes,
Martin

--
Martha Tupinambá de Ulhôa