[ANPPOM-Lista] Fwd: CMMR São Paulo 2016 -- Call for Contributions

Fernando Iazzetta iazzetta em usp.br
Dom Dez 6 13:18:53 BRST 2015

Olá Colegas,

Em 2016 vamos receber um evento internacional aqui na USP, o CMMR, e seria muito bom se pudéssemos contar com uma ampla participação de brasileiros e latinos. Segue abaixo a chamada do evento. Por favor, ajudem a divulgar.

Abraços, Fernando

[ Please help distribute this Call -- Apologies for cross-posting ]

Call for contributions
12th Computer Music Multidisciplinary Research (CMMR 2016)

We are happy to announce the CMMR 2016 – “Bridging People and Sound” , taking place in São Paulo, Brazil, on July 5 – 8 2016. For detailed information, please see the attached file and visit the Conference website: http://cmmr2016.ime.usp.br/

Important dates: Deadline for paper, demo and music submissions is March 1st 2016. Notifications of acceptance will be delivered on April 15th 2016. Camera-ready versions of accepted submissions are due May 15th 2016.

We are looking forward to your contributions!

Marcelo Queiroz and Fernando Iazzetta
Symposium Chairs