[ANPPOM-Lista] IASA 2016: call for PDF posters

Carlos Palombini cpalombini em gmail.com
Seg Jul 18 15:27:42 BRT 2016

Discography Committee
IASA 2016 Annual Conference, 25-29 September Library of Congress,
Washington, DC

Dear ARSC Colleagues,

Do you have a new or recent book that focuses on discographic data or
​ ​
chronicles the recording history of a label, genre or performer? If so, we’d
​ ​
like to give you an opportunity to present your publication at the 2016 IASA
​ ​
Conference.

Best of all, you don’t actually have to be at the Library of Congress in
​ ​
September in order to participate! You can be with us through a PDF poster
​ ​
that describes your publication. All that’s required is to prepare two pages
​ ​
in Word or PDF (we will convert any Word documents to PDF), and include the
​ ​
following information:

Page 1) title and a photo of the cover
Page 2) abstract and details about where we can find/read/order a copy

During our Discography Committee meeting on Sunday, September 25th we will
​ ​
devote a 30-minute session to presentations about these new publications.
​ ​
Anyone in attendance will have a few minutes to speak about his/her book,
​ ​
and for those not present, we will create a slide presentation of all other
​ ​
PDFs.

Your PDF poster will be an introduction to your work, and to your country.

Please send email attachments (.doc, .docx, .pdf) to the committee at

filip.sir em mzk.cz

Filip Sir

Deadline: September 1, 2016

--