[ANPPOM-Lista] Music Theory Examples by Women

Camila Durães Zerbinatti camiladuze em gmail.com
Sex Abr 14 18:04:53 BRT 2017

Olá,

Segue link para a base dados *Music Theory Examples by Women*, *"This is a
database of excerpts and complete musical compositions by women composers.
The music is categorized by theoretical concept for use in music education.
(...) Our goal here at MusicTheoryExamplesByWomen.com is to make music
written by women as accessible as possible to educators around the globe to
use in their classrooms. There are and always have been women who compose
music.  We hope you’ll enjoy exploring their art."*

http://www.musictheoryexamplesbywomen.com/

Saudações,

Camila.