[ANPPOM-Lista] Fwd: TIAALs - Tools for Interactive Analysis - working download link

Martha Ulhôa mulhoa1 em gmail.com
Ter Jul 4 12:00:38 BRT 2017

É bem capaz de o Palombini já ter postado esta informação. Em todo caso...

No congresso da IASPM na Alemanha teve uma linha só de análise. Ainda tem
uma ou outra análise de harmonia, mas um número expressivo de trabalhos
está buscando outras ferramentas mais apropriadas - tais como o Sonic
Visualiser para analisar coisas como timbre e textura.
Na seção Shaping Sounds and Sounds as Shapes in Popular Songs –
Contemporary Analytical Approaches o Rupert Till falou de um outro software
- TIAALs project – Tools for Interactive Aural Analysis, que permite fazer
anotações em sonogramas, desenhar, tocar apenas as seções onde fez
anotações e produzir partituras gráficas a partir de sonogramas.

Para os interessados:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rupert Till <r.till em hud.ac.uk>
Date: 2017-06-30 5:19 GMT-03:00
Subject: TIAALs - Tools for Interactive Analysis - working download link
To: IASPMLIST em liverpool.ac.uk

Dear colleagues,

The TIAALs project – Tools for Interactive Aural Analysis – software can be
downloaded here until our new website has teething issues sorted out:

http://www-old.hud.ac.uk/research/researchcentres/tacem/downloads/

There are full details of the project here:

http://www-old.hud.ac.uk/research/researchcentres/tacem/

I would be interested to know if you use it, and to get any feedback you
have on its usefulness in popular music research.

Many thanks

Rupert

*Professor Rupert Till MA PhD FHEA*

*Associate Dean International, School of Music, Humanities and Media*

*Professor of Music*

http://www.hud.ac.uk/ourstaff/profile/index.php?staffuid=smusrt

http://rupertchill.wordpress.com

Department of Music and Drama
University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH