[ANPPOM-Lista] Erasmus Mundus 2-year Master of Arts, Euroculture: Society, Politics and Culture in a Global Context

Carlos Palombini cpalombini em gmail.com
Qua Nov 1 12:49:47 BRST 2017

Euroculture offers great opportunities if you are interested in
understanding—and shaping—today’s Europe. Our two-year master's programme
is ideal for students who understand that Europe’s future will be shaped
not only by economics and politics, but also by struggles over identities,
values, and heritage. Our MA programme will equip you with the tools to
understand the vital interplay between culture and politics in European
society. With an interdisciplinary approach that combines courses from at
least two leading European universities with an internship and practical
training, Euroculture prepares you to make a difference in careers like
diplomacy, international business, research, journalism, cultural
management, and European administration.

Selected by the European Commission as an Erasmus Mundus Programme of
Excellence, Euroculture is a truly international MA programme. The
Euroculture programme is a cooperation between eight European and four
non-European universities.

https://www.euroculturemaster.eu