[ANPPOM-Lista] Call for applications: New Music On The Point Festival (composers and performers)

Carlos Palombini cpalombini em gmail.com
Sáb Dez 15 21:20:45 -02 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your help in spreading the word
about an exciting new fellowship for a Latin American composer or performer
to attend the New Music On The Point Festival in Vermont this summer. The
participants must be between 18-35 years old and from a Latin American
country—they can be currently studying or living in the US or any other
country. This fellowship provides free tuition, housing and 3 meals a day
for the 2 weeks of the festival. Travel funds up to $500 will also be
available.

We are very grateful to our donor for establishing this fellowship, which
is in honor of Uruguayan composers Graciela Paraskevaídis and Coriún
Aharonián. Applications open tomorrow and the deadline to apply is February
1. It is a truly magical experience for these 55 young musicians and I hope
you will share this information with any young musicians who you think
might be interested in applying. Thank you for your help.

Best wishes for a lovely holiday,
Amy

https://pointcp.com/new-music-on-the-point

--