[ANPPOM-Lista] Fwd: PhD Student wants some help with a study of vocal production

Martha Ulhôa mulhoa1 em gmail.com
Sáb Mar 2 13:03:01 -03 2019

Alguém que lide com vocal processing plugins?

*My name is Anna Thomas and I’m a PhD researcher in Music at Oxford
University, studying vocal processing software in contemporary popular
music. I aim to find out how voices and vocal styles in popular music
are changing in the 21st-century alongside new technological developments.
For this research I’m looking to observe vocal recording/mixing sessions,
and to chat with any singers, producers, vocal tutors or engineers about
their experiences with vocal processing plugins. This study will be the
first of its kind in academic musicology, and I want to build up an
accurate picture of how people are using and responding to this technology
today, so I’d really appreciate any insights you may have. Please contact
me at **Angharad.thomas2 em queens.ox.ac.uk
<Angharad.thomas2 em queens.ox.ac.uk>** if
you are interested and to discuss this further.*