[ANPPOM-Lista] Fwd: Access to RILM’s Full-Text Resources

Martha Ulhôa mulhoa1 em gmail.com
Sex Mar 27 17:57:39 -03 2020

Vale a pena! Peçam às suas instituições para solicitar o acesso.
  To receive institutional access to *RILM Music Encyclopedias
<https://rme.rilm.org/>* and *MGG Online <https://www.mgg-online.com/>* on
Egret, the RILM platform, please email subscriptions em rilm.org.

Abraço, Mt

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: International Musicological Society (IMS) <office em musicology.org>
Date: sex., 27 de mar. de 2020 às 05:25
Subject: Access to RILM’s Full-Text Resources

[image: IMS Logo] <https://musicology.org>

Dear Martha Tupinambá de Ulhôa,

on behalf of Barbara Dobbs Mackenzie, editor-in-chief of RILM, we would
like to bring the following message to your attention:
------------------------------

As the impact from COVID-19 grows daily, affecting libraries, teachers,
students, and other music researchers, RILM is offering temporary access
for non-subscribing institutions to the following full-text resources until
May 31, 2020:

*RILM Music Encyclopedias* <http://rme.rilm.org>—a virtual reference shelf
of 57 encyclopedias
*MGG Online* <http://mgg-online.com/>—the digital music encyclopedia

To receive institutional access to *RILM Music Encyclopedias* and *MGG
Online* on Egret, the RILM platform, please email subscriptions em rilm.org.
This offer is for institutions. Individuals interested in these resources
are encouraged to get in touch with their nearest library, which can
register for this offer. All RILM resources are available for unlimited use
by authorized users and can be accessed remotely.

For institutions interested in a free trial to *RILM Abstracts of Music
Literature with Full Text*, please direct any inquiries to your EBSCO
account executive or visit ebsco.com/request-information
<https://www.ebsco.com/request-information>.

As more and more institutions are moving classes online, we would like to
remind our community of RILM’s free web-based tutorials, available by
appointment, as well as teaching tools for all of our resources. Please
visit rilm.org/learning to explore our offerings.

Best regards and stay healthy,
The IMS Team

*Stay connected to the world of musicology!*

International Musicological Society (IMS)
PO Box 1561, 4001 Basel, Switzerland

musicology.org <https://www.musicology.org>
office em musicology.org

<https://www.facebook.com/IMSmusicology> <https://twitter.com/IMSmusicology>