[ANPPOM-L] CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Current Musicology

carlos palombini palombini em terra.com.br
Ter Jun 19 13:50:25 BRT 2007

Call for Submissions:

Current Musicology invites the submission of articles in all branches of
musicology, including historical musicology, ethnomusicology, and music
theory. The editors also welcome scholarly papers on interdisciplinary
topics concerning music. We especially encourage submissions from
graduate students and other scholars beginning their careers in musicology.

Articles submitted before September 1, 2007 will be considered for
publication in our Fall 2007 and Spring 2008 issues.

Current Musicology is a leading forum for research in all areas of music
scholarship, seeking to reflect the breadth and diversity of approaches
and topics that characterize contemporary music research.

CM was founded in 1965 by graduate students at Columbia University as a
semiannual review that would primarily serve the needs of musicologists
who are about to undertake, are presently engaged in, or have recently
completed their graduate studies.

Articles may be submitted electronically to current
<mailto:current-musicology em columbia.edu> -musicology at columbia.edu
<mailto:current-musicology em columbia.edu>, or in hard copy to:

Current Musicology
Department of Music
Columbia University
614 Dodge Hall, MC 1812
2960 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

For more information, please refer to our website,
www.music.columbia.edu/~curmus <http://www.music.columbia.edu/%7Ecurmus>

Sincerely,

Tyler Bickford
Incoming Editor (Fall 2007)