[ANPPOM-L] online book on recorded performance

Carlos Palombini cpalombini em gmail.com
Qui Jul 2 12:16:50 BRT 2009

I hope list readers will forgive me for drawing attention to the
appearance of a book which they'll not discover in the usual ways
through publishers' catalogues, bookshops and libraries. I've decided
to publish online both so that students can have free access and also
out of curiosity, to see what happens and whether the time is right
for the online-only publication of book-length musicology.

The Changing Sound of Music: Approaches to Studying Recorded Musical
Performances (London: CHARM, 2009) is available at
www.charm.kcl.ac.uk/studies/chapters/intro.html

--
carlos palombini
<cpalombini em gmail.com>