[ANPPOM-Lista] dada, rivista di antropologia post-globale

Carlos Palombini cpalombini em gmail.com
Ter Jun 17 14:58:40 BRT 2014

Speciale n. 1, 2014*, **Visione, possessione, estasi: per una antropologia
della trance*

The review intends to focus on the issues of anthropology and contemporary
philosophy in order to face the classical and modern questions in the
social, political and cultural context of our post-global era in which
the *grands
récits* are hidden but all the more present and operating.

Since we are convinced that the meaning of life coincides with intensive
research intended as a joyful experimentation, even in those fields in
which any kind of change and actually any kind of experimentation seem to
be out of the question, and, being more than ever aware that the heritage
connected to the *grands récits* should be removed from our discourses, the
review selected the term *Dada* to indicate a position of structural
opening toward the choice of research methods and the use of language in
order to avoid the dogmatic of protocols. This long way has already been
undertaken by many scholars such as Paul Feyerabend for instance, and we
warmly invite you to join us and proceed with resolution and irony.

http://www.dadarivista.com/Archivio/2014DADA-SPECIALE-TRANCE.pdf

--
carlos palombini
professor de musicologia ufmg