[ANPPOM-Lista] (sem assunto)

Beatriz Magalhães Castro bmagalhaescastro em gmail.com
Sáb Maio 30 11:39:11 BRT 2015

IAML-BRASIL informa

Música impressa (séries A/I e B/I) agora disponíveis no catálogo online do
RISM

======================================
Subject: Printed Music (A/I and B/I) now in RISM's Online Catalog
From: Klaus Keil <K.Keil em ub.uni-frankfurt.de>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 10:12:42 +0200

RISM is pleased to announce a major addition to its free online catalog
that strengthens its utility as a resource for the documentation of
printed music. Two of its major publications have been added to the
online catalog and are freely available online for anyone to search at
opac.rism.info (_https://opac.rism.info/metaopac/start.do?View=rism_)
and www.rism.info (http://www.rism.info/):

  * The entire contents of A/I, /Individual Prints before 1800
    /Released on CD-ROM in 2012 and previously in 14 printed volumes

  * A portion of B/I, /Recueils imprimés, XVIe-XVIIe siècles /(Printed
    collections of the 16th-17th centuries), covering the years 1500-1550

The addition of these printed sources brings the total number of records
in the online catalog to over 1,010,000. New search fields allow users
to search by *Publisher*, *A/I or B/I number*, and *Plate number*.
Search results can be refined using the categories *Publisher *or a
RISM*Series*. Icons of prints and manuscripts allow quick visual
recognition.

We would like to express our gratitude to Bärenreiter and Henle Verlag
for allowing us to incorporate the data into our catalog.

This addition of over 100,000 prints to the online catalog is an initial
step towards revitalizing coverage of printed music in RISM. There are
certainly many additions and corrections to be made to the A/I and B/I
data and we ask for your patience as we work out a procedure for
reporting new information. Institutions or individuals with additions or
corrections to prints already in A/1 or B/1 are welcome to report them
to us but for larger amounts of corrections, as well as new printed
items without entries in A/1 or B/1, it will probably be easier to wait
until the new cataloging program, Muscat, is available (expected in late
2015).

Any questions can be directed to: contact em rism.info

Watch this brief video for an overview of what is new:
https://youtu.be/vXXkhsOCgZ0

--

*Répertoire International des Sources Musicales*
Zentralredaktion

Leiter: Klaus Keil

Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main
Campus Bockenheim
Mertonstr. Hauptgebäude (Hörsaalgebäude) Räume/rooms 401 - 407

Postadresse / Mailing address:
RISM Zentralredaktion
Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität
Campus Bockenheim